Office (office.co.uk) is a popular British shoe and accessories retailer with over 200 stores across the UK. The brand is known for its stylish and affordable footwear ranging from boots and trainers to sandals and heels.
Office appeals to a wide variety of customers due to its vast product selection. Fashionistas can find the latest trends while those simply looking for comfortable work shoes have plenty of options as well. Families shop there for school shoes and parents enjoy Office's frequent sales when buying kids' shoes that are quickly outgrown.
With new products constantly being launched, Office holds regular sales events to move older stock. Their diverse range means customers can shop for multiple seasons and occasions in one convenient place.
Office Sale Dates in 2024
Here is an overview of Office's major sales held throughout the year:
|New Year Sale
|Discounted items from the previous year. Up to 50% off.
|Valentine's Day Sale
|Romantic footwear and accessories for the holiday.
|Sandals, espadrilles, sunglasses and summer clothing.
|Back to School Sale
|Kids' school shoes and backpacks.
|Black Friday Sale
|Last week of November
|Biggest sale of the year with deep discounts site-wide.
|Gifts for the holidays. Slippers, boots, shoes and more.
|Boxing Day Sale
|Extension of the Christmas sale.
Popular Sale Events at Office
Black Friday Sale
Office's Black Friday sale is its biggest event of the year with unbeatable discounts across all categories. Shoppers can expect up to 50% off site-wide including sought-after branded shoes like Nike, Adidas, Converse and more. There are new deals revealed daily throughout the week-long sale. It's the perfect time for customers to get quality shoes and accessories at exceptionally low prices.
Office's Christmas sale starts in early December with discounts on festive footwear like slippers, winter boots, party heels and accessories. Look out for Christmas gift guides featuring presents for the whole family. The sale usually runs all the way up to Christmas Eve.
The Office summer sale kicks off in June with huge savings on sandals, espadrilles, flip flops and other warm weather shoes. Summer clothing like shorts, dresses, tees and sunglasses are also discounted. It's the ideal chance to refresh your summer wardrobe for less.
Other Discount Offers
In addition to its seasonal sales, Office provides other ways for shoppers to save all year round:
- Student Discount – Students get 10% off full-price and sale items online and in store with UNiDAYS verification.
- Blue Light Card – 10% discount for NHS staff, emergency services, social care workers and armed forces personnel. Can be used site-wide.
- Newsletter Signup – 10% off your first full-price order when you subscribe to Office emails.
- Refer a Friend Scheme – Invite friends to shop at Office and receive £20 vouchers for both you and your friend.
Office's Product Range
Office stocks over 100 top shoe and accessory brands catering to men, women and kids. The retailer has an extensive selection with thousands of products available.
There are always new arrivals dropping which makes Office a go-to destination for on-trend footwear. Categories cater to men, women and kids with adult sizes ranging from 3-9.
Must-visit departments include:
- Boots – Ankle, knee high and over the knee boots from brands like Pretty Ballerinas, UGG and Office's own designs.
- Trainers – Iconic sporty styles from Nike, Adidas, New Balance and Vans.
- Sandals – Summer sandals, sliders and espadrilles from Birkenstock, FitFlop and more.
- Bags & Accessories – Totes, backpacks, purses, jewellery, socks, tights and other accessories.
Some of their most popular brands include:
- Nike – Iconic sporty trainers and sneakers like Air Force 1s, Air Max, Cortez and more. Nike is known for comfort, style and performance.
- Adidas – Casual trainers and sport shoes from the iconic brand. Models like Superstar, Stan Smith and Gazelle are customer favorites.
- Converse – The iconic Chuck Taylor All Star range available in various colors and patterns. Converse is known for its laidback style.
- UGG – Sheepskin boots, slippers and sandals from this popular Australian brand that keeps feet warm and cozy.
- Timberland – Rugged boots designed for the outdoors but also fashionable for everyday wear.
- Dr Martens – The original Dr Martens boots, shoes and sandals featuring signature yellow stitching and air-cushioned soles.
In addition to footwear, Office also stocks accessories from brands like Ray-Ban, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Herschel and more. Bags, jewelry, socks and other accessories complement their core shoe offering.
Shopping at Office
Purchasing items at Office is quick and convenient:
- Browse online or in store. Use Office's store locator to find your nearest location.
- Sign up for an account to save delivery details and check order status.
- Select your desired products and size if applicable.
- Add everything to your bag and proceed to checkout.
- Choose from home delivery, click & collect or free in store returns within 28 days.
- Select a payment method and complete purchase.
Check Office's website for latest delivery charges and times. Students and Blue Light Card members enjoy free standard delivery.
Office was founded in 1996 and has since grown into the UK's largest specialist shoe retailer. The company sells globally in over 70 countries offering express worldwide delivery.
In addition to their ecommerce site and UK stores, Office has an outlet site (officeoutlet.co.uk) with even bigger discounts on past season products.
Office is part of the South African retail group Truworths International. The brand continues to expand its boutique store portfolio and remains committed to making on-trend footwear accessible to all.