Yours Clothing (www.yoursclothing.co.uk) is a popular online and in-store retailer catering to plus-size women. With an extensive range covering sizes 14-40, Yours aims to provide fashionable and flattering clothing “that fits everyBODY”.
The brand champions body confidence and diversity, using real women as models across its website and social media. This helps create an inclusive space where all customers can feel represented. Yours Clothing also offers frequent sales and discounts, appealing to bargain hunters. Between the inclusive ethos, extensive sizing, and affordable prices, Yours attracts a broad customer base.
Yours Clothing Sale Dates in 2024
|Discounted winter clothing to make room for new season stock
|Valentine's Day Sale
|Romantic dresses and date night outfits on offer
|Half Term Sale
|Deals across the site to coincide with schools closing
|Mother's Day Sale
|Gifts and outfits for mums at reduced prices
|Spring and summer clothing on sale ready for warmer weather
|June to August
|Swimwear, dresses, shorts and lightweight knits discounted
|Back to School Sale
|Affordable options for students starting new school years
|Black Friday Sale
|Storewide discounts in the lead up to Christmas
|Great deals on partywear, gifts and cosy winter essentials
Popular Sale Events at Yours Clothing
Black Friday Sale
The Yours Clothing Black Friday sale is one of the biggest events in the retail calendar. Launching in late November, discounts often reach up to 70% off across the entire site.
The sale includes something for everyone – from casual everyday wear like jeans and t-shirts to glamorous occasion pieces like sequinned tops and velvet dresses. It's the perfect opportunity to grab high-quality plus size fashion at incredibly low prices.
As the weather warms up, the Yours summer sale launches offering savings on lightweight seasonal fashion. Discounts typically range from 30% to 50% off and include items like:
- Summer dresses – floaty maxis, florals and bold prints
- Lightweight knits – cardi's, kimonos and crochet cover ups
- Swimwear – tankinis, bikinis and swimsuits up to size 40
- Shorts and skirts
- Sandals and summer shoes
The summer sale starts in June and runs through July and August, finishing just in time for autumn. It's the best chance to refresh your warm weather wardrobe on a budget.
Other Discount Offers
As well as major seasonal sales, Yours Clothing also provides year-round savings in other ways:
- Newsletter Sign Ups – New email subscribers receive 15% off their first order. The Yours newsletter also provides early access to new collections and sales.
- Student Discount – Students get 10% off by verifying their status through UNiDAYS. The discount applies year-round, including on sale items.
- Birthday Discount – Loyal customers receive 20% off for their birthday month when they sign up for Yours Rewards scheme.
- Voucher Codes – Yours offers exclusive online voucher codes providing additional discounts across the website. Codes range from % off to free delivery.
- Clearance – The clearance section includes end-of-line and ex-display products discounted by up to 90%. It's updated regularly with new items added.
Yours Clothing's Product Range
Yours Clothing stocks an unrivalled range of plus size fashion, catering to sizes 14-40 (US sizes 10-36; EU sizes 42-56). Their in-house design team creates original pieces made to fit and flatter curves.
The online store mirrors a high street department store, spanning multiple fashion categories:
- Dresses – Over 2000 styles covering day, evening, and occasion wear in mini, midi and maxi lengths. From figure hugging bodycons to floral day dresses.
- Tops – Every style imaginable from basic camisoles to beaded going-out tops. Available across a spectrum of sleeve lengths, silhouettes, colours and prints.
- Bottoms – Extensive choice of jeans, trousers, leggings, shorts and skirts fitting up to a 56″ waist. Styles include skinny, bootcut, straight, and flare fits.
- Outerwear and Knitwear – Sophisticated coats, lightweight jackets and cardigans spanning bold colours, prints and textures.
- Swimwear – Flattering tankinis, bikinis and swimsuits specially constructed with tummy control panels. Cup sizes up to a G.
- Shoes – Fashionable wide fit shoes in sizes 3-15 (US 5-17). Sandals, heels, boots, trainers, flats and slippers represented across regular and extra wide fits.
- Lingerie and Nightwear – Supportive bras, shapewear, basques, bodies and suspender sets. Plus a range of satin PJs, chemises and negligees.
- Accessories – Bags, scarves, jewellery and hair accessories to complete any outfit.
Yours also offers exclusive own-brand collections showcasing unique pieces not available elsewhere:
- Yours London – Elegant occasionwear with luxury touches like hand embellishments
- Limited Collection – Trend-led capsule ranges pushing size boundaries
- Bump It Up – Stylish maternitywear specially designed around the bump
Shopping at Yours Clothing
Yours Clothing makes plus size fashion accessible through its official website and over 90 UK stores.
- The Yours website allows you to easily browse and shop the extensive range. Convenient search filters let you refine by size, colour, category etc to hone in on what you want.
- Once you've added items to your trolley, the checkout process is simple. Delivery options include free standard 4-5 day delivery over £50 or faster nominated day delivery. Click & Collect from local stores is also available.
- The website provides size charts and measurements for guidance. There's also an easy returns process – just print a label from the website and pop the parcel in the post.
In Store Shopping
- Yours Clothing stores provide personalised customer service from staff who understand the needs of plus size shoppers. Large, spacious changing rooms allow you to try items in comfort and privacy.
- The store layout mirrors the website so you can easily locate your preferred clothing categories. If you can't find your size, staff can check warehouse stock. Most stores also allow you to order items in for home delivery.
- Checkout tills accept all major credit cards. Yours also offers Klarna so you can pay later.
About Yours Clothing
Yours Clothing was founded in 1988 by Andrew Killingsworth from his bedroom in Liverpool, originally operating through mail order catalogues.
Spotting a gap in the market for fashionable clothing in larger sizes, Andrew aimed to provide affordable, trend-led options for plus size women who were often excluded by mainstream retailers.
The very first catalogue was titled “Clothes To Fit You” and featured just 12 pages of clothing. However, it quickly found an eager customer base, validating Andrew's belief in providing inclusive fashion.
As demand grew, Andrew expanded operations, launching the first Yours Clothing store in 1991. Innovations in catalogue production and inventory systems allowed rapid growth over the 90s. By 2001, Yours had over 1 million catalogue subscribers and 36 stores.
In recent decades, Yours has established itself as one of the UK's leading fashion retailers for plus size women. The company has over 90 stores nationwide along with a market-leading website expanded to serve the US market too.